Beautiful Lady Who Lost Her Right Arm Shares Inspiring Note As She Graduates From Law School

A brilliant lady, Susan Ofume lost her arm some years ago at a tender age. However despite her disability, she has gone ahead to make everyone who knows her proud.

Susan is now a lawyer; got called to bar on Tuesday. Read her message; 

"I am Susan Ofume, I lost my right arm at a very tender age but I didn't loose my mind and focus. I have always dare myself to be different that was why I had to go into the legal profession.

"Thank God today it birthed these great, selfless, unique, beautiful Lawyer Susan Ofume esq I had a dream but today it's made a reality.

"Never give up on yourself for any reason, never. While growing up I told myself that the only way I can be different is to go extraordinary, I made the hard choice at every point in my life.

"Today, it gave birth to this strong, beautiful, selfless Lawyer. SUSAN OFUME ESQ. #calltobar2018"

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This