Funny Pics Of Man Backing His Baby To Bank In Port-Harcourt

A family man has left many laughing and some hailing after deciding to do the unusual in order to ease the burden of his wife.
 
According to Emmanuel Okorie who lives in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state, he decided to back his baby daughter to the bank because his wife was busy making her hair and since he's the father, he has to take over.

Here's how he captured the experience:

"My wife was making her hair so I have to back my Lovely daughter to the bank. People were looking at me strangely to the extent that a mad man saw me and started laughing hysterically.

If I can answer her dad, why can't I back her?

Note: I could have carried her with a baby carrier or on my arms, but I wanted to back her because I loved the feeling it gives..."
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This