Man Gets His Wife A Car For Not Giving Up On Him

A Nigerian lady is very excited after receiving a lovely gift from her husband. She revealed that her hubby got her the new ride for not giving up on him when they had nothing.

The wife, Nina Ogbuokiri, wrote:
Who says God dose not answers prayers. This my new wipe from my hubby. To my husband for putting smiles on my face, I'm here to say a big thank you for all that you have done for me all this years, all you want is my happiness. May God bless and keep you for me Honey. 
I wasn't expecting it this big. Were will I start from? This is too much. I could remember back in the days how will started together and here we re as husband and wife now to this. Love is a beautiful thing oh yea. Thanks once more honey... 
I want my story to inspire the poor and to let ladies know that u must not sell your body just to look rich.


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This