Pastor Olu Famous: Breakthrough Prayers & Anointing For Individuals

The time has come! The All Sufficient God called me into the PROSPERITY ministry. This is a very important ministry and I'm honoured to finally discover that the Lord already ordained me as His servant to BLESS people even while I was still in my mother's womb.

I am called to propagate and activate Kingdom Prosperity; the Lord said I should liberate people from poverty and halt the manifestations of poverty and all forms of struggles in the lives of as many as are seeking Divine Intervention in their situations. So, if your desire is to be comfortable, enjoy GOOD success in life and ultimately make Heaven, Pastor Olu Famous is for you!

Jeremiah 1:4-7 (NLT):
4. The Lord gave me this message: 
5. “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.” 
6. “O Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I can’t speak for you! I’m too young!” 
7. The Lord replied, “Don’t say, ‘I’m too young,’ for you must go wherever I send you and say whatever I tell you."
I'm indeed Highly Favoured! The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, and the God of Abundance has anointed me to release His Goodness and Mercy to his Children from Abuja, Nigeria's capital city, to every part of the country and nations of the world.

The Journey Begins...
I've commenced Counselling & Breakthrough Prayers for those seeking Divine Intervention in any area(s) of their lives. You can come to me in Abuja from any state you are or call me.

For those in Abuja, Thursdays are for Ladies and Fridays are for Men, from 10am to 3pm.
* If a married Lady wants to bring her Husband or a single Lady wants to bring her Fiancé, for Divine Intervention, she should bring him on Friday; that is the day I'll be attending to men. 
* If a married Man wants to bring his wife or a single Man wants to bring his Fiancée,
for Divine Intervention, he should bring her on Thursday; that is the day I'll be attending to ladies.
Note: If you are coming from other states outside Abuja, you can come any day from Monday to Friday, but make sure you call or send an SMS to me with your name and the state you're coming from. If you're based in Abuja and you have a Pressing Issue to warrant you seeing me urgently, you can also let me know and I will attend to you.

Of a truth, God loves me specially; He found me worthy to be called to serve His children and empower them to prosper in all areas of their lives, and He has been doing wonders in my life.

The Lord will hear my voice as I pray for you and anoint you. Wherever you are in Nigeria, if you are struggling in any area of life, come to me or if you know anyone struggling with any issue - Life, FamilyFinance - tell them to come. It is settled; the Good Lord will use me to settle your case and Heaven will sanction a new beginning for your life.

Address for Breakthrough Prayers & Anointing:Plot 156, Zone A,
Apo Resettlement Estate,
Apo District, Abuja.

Pastor Olu Famous
08032272037

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This