The Lady Tiwa Savage Husband "Slept With" Is Trending

By slept with, I mean they slept in same room but I don't know if anything happened as Tee Billz was said to have told Tiwa that nothing happened but she said she can't believe that. Many have been making jokes out of the situation with the lady's business name - Edible Catering. Lol! See tweets...




Tiwa has also insisted that on her part, she did not sleep with the guys her husband mentioned:
"I have never cheated on my husband. Not with Don Jazzy, Dr Sid, 2face Idibia or anybody. I have never cheated on my husband, and Tunji knows this. He knows that in his heart. (She breaks down in tears)."

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. They alone knows the truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I no fit laugh oh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. U see, social Media at times is causing more harm than good. especially to 21st century marriages.

    #Olu, can you see?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya, go and beg him now if u still love him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear this tee billz really has problem some guys are just lucky where money is but they are mess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hassan Aderemi30 April, 2016 12:21

    Marriage palaver.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God help them both. Different sides to the story.
    dec.16th@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. May God help dem settle d rift..inumidun

    ReplyDelete
  9. While reading the part whr she said d instagram rant has made it easier for her, I remembered myself and my ex-hubby, the moment he called my Dad to say he was done with d marriage, I took advantage and walked away and never looked bk, I knew he didn't mean it but at that point I didn't care. Thank God I left him, today am remarried to a great guy who adores me and treats me right. At least now that d world knows, she is free at last and trust me, thr is no greater feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. While reading the part whr she said d instagram rant has made it easier for her, I remembered myself and my ex-hubby, the moment he called my Dad to say he was done with d marriage, I took advantage and walked away and never looked bk, I knew he didn't mean it but at that point I didn't care. Thank God I left him, today am remarried to a great guy who adores me and treats me right. At least now that d world knows, she is free at last and trust me, thr is no greater feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tunji is a dumb ass..... He calld edible catering 3:26am.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tunji is a dumb ass..... He calld edible catering 3:26am.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who n who to believe.nenyekutes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. They should stop all this games they are playing. who is fooling who.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!