Tiwa Savage Breaks Silence: The Marriage Is Finally Over

Some marriage these days are nothing but child's play with many intrigues... people get involved in things they won't be able to defend in public and when the bubble burst, they just talk on the surface. Sorry guys, if I'm confusing you with my intervention here, some things are better said in parable.

After her husband, Tee Billz, accused her of sleeping with men and even went ahead to mention their names, Tiwa Savage has reacted. She said what her husband said has now made it easy for her...

In an emotional interview obtained by Pulse, she revealed some secrets about her marriage. Tiwa Savage said, "Before marriage, I didn’t know of his third child in Nigeria. A lot of people warned me about him, but I am going to say I made a mistake

"At the beginning everyone says you can’t leave the marriage because our culture frowns on it. I made a mistake, do I have to wait ten years, 15 years?

''If I am not happy. And I was scared that if I ever find somebody else to marry me? That’s the misconceptions of our society. I don’t care if I ever get married again. I care about being happy for Jamil [their son], I care about not walking on eggshells. 

"I do want a man that works, that will help me with my financial burden. He doesn’t have to be a millionaire or billionaire, but at least someone that helps, and won’t put me in more debt.

"The marriage is finally over, it’s been over for a while, and I have covered up for a while. What happened was God-sent, and he made it easier for me to walk away with what he did on social media. He got so many people angrier, he pulled so many innocent people into this. Even his family. He made it easy for me to finally up and walk away."

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. The foundation of their marriage was faulty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dubai for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm yet to come to terms with this saga. I wish them happiness as individuals since they've chosen that path.
    dec.16th@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you expect when a woman is the bread winner of the house na so so complain na cox d guy dey put her for debt and expect a loyal house wife I pray ooh

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK I hear.nenyekutes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Their marriage need God

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oga o, it's onli God dt can help 1 choose right, he's d surest foundation 2 everitin in life..inumidun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tiwa you made a lot of mistake you did not look at all before you jump marriage is much more than I love you.you fall in love with your Manager you don't look into the future will he forever be my manager?immediately after your wedding you fire him he will not be happy typical Yoruba man you blocked his source of income infact y
    I felt for you more than teebliz cause of your son is not easy to come from a broken home and biblically God frown at it.but with your husband rant yesterday am afraid for you oh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now every one same to be happy is just funny , that marriage now is for only for batter not for worst .

    ReplyDelete
  10. What she finally ended up saying is that the guy is jobless so d gypsy Don could ideally take over what actually was his from the onset.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess Mr freeze would say this interview obtained by pulse was unreal too.same as Mr Ben Bruce,they speak truth from afar,when the truth is right in their face,they find it impossible to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a broke man who is extremely good in bed .#AskTiwa

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've not talked about the accusations


    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. My dear take it easy ok.life NA teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My dear take it easy ok.life NA teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hassan Aderemi30 April, 2016 08:52

    Silent at times means consent while some people believe silent is golden, I was waiting for her comment before anything could be said. Now she has spill the beans whimsically, marriage needs a lot of tolerance & patience to succeed but the life style of our celebrities makes it difficult for them to stay last longer in marriage, most especially if the couple are both celebrities, 9ice & T Payne, Saheed Balogun & Fathia Balogun & some other celebrities with short marriage on my minds. What they failed to understand is that, no more privacy about their lifestyle is the price they pay for being celebrities, their issues always revolves round the accusation on the grounds of infidelity before you no anything, it has circulated through social media, which gives room for both their enemies & friends to pour their minds, if not properly managed, it ended in divorce.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmmmm. #endtimeMarraiges.

    #Olu, can you see?

    ReplyDelete
  18. walking away is not the answer,did you sleep with the people he accused you of? You did not say anything in regards to that.That he has a third child is not your business,He is a man,he can marry 10 wives but you cannot marry more than one husband.If what I just said is a lie,try and see if you can marry just only two husbands.Nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tiwa hubby is a fool and dumb ass. You married a girl that used to be there for you all the time with your debts, cocooned addict and extra marital affairs, still you damaged her reputation on social media...... That guy is a dumb ass

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is shamful, marriage are not meant to be so, people has turned it to another.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!