The Richest Men In Nigerian and Their Worth

According to to Forbes... 

The richest Yorubas person is:
Mike Adenuga with $10.5billion followed by Femi Otedola $2.2Billion.

The richest Igbo person is:
Orji Uzor Kalu with $1.1billion.

The richest person from the South South is:
Tony Elumelu with $1.4billion.

The richest person from the middle belt is:
Theophilus Danjuma with $1.7billion.

The richest woman in Nigeria is:
Folurunsho Alakija.

The richest Nigerian is:
Aliko Dangote with $12. 5billion.

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. One day I will join the folks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dangote is topping the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my collogues anyway


    Sir Olu I did not see my name.Naija is a blessed nation with both human and natural resources.Our leaders are the problems

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hassan Aderemi31 March, 2017 14:24

    I will join them soon by Gid's grace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm heading there thrust me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oladimeji Seun31 March, 2017 17:41

    I salute them o.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olu, I wanna see the list of most noble bloggers...

    Of cuz, u'll top the list...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I appreciate the AIRTIME TOP-UP...

    Remain Blessed Uncle Olu...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adagiri Augustine31 March, 2017 19:41

    With God all things are possible, am coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. God has made me one of them. mr fESTUS








    ReplyDelete
  11. Very soon my name will be included. Amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!