LOL...Tiwa Savage Shares Encounter of Her Son's First Word

The popular singer just have a way of making motherhood look interesting. Read what she wrote:
"Good Morning yummy mummies as most people are starting their day, we've probably been up for a few hours now as babies know how to interrupt our beauty sleep but that's ok because we love them more than anything. Anyhow Jamil is 6 months now and this morning I thought I heard him trying to say DaDa, Ahhhhh ���� I just quickly started saying MaMa MaMa MaMa before my husband heard, I mean I carried you for how many months, you come resemble your papa, now you wan come say daddy name first. Rara o, I go do ojoro LOL ���������� but all jokes apart every new stage with your baby is so amazing, from first smile to first words to first steps. What was your babies first words". 

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. My Son's first word was sugar, lol because her mum use to call me sugar. Up til now he calls me sugar, i like it though, because i don't want people to know that I'm a dad lol, just let him to do his thing @tiwa .#MyFridayOpinion

    ReplyDelete
  2. generally they called Dady before mum.nenyeoma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely.... when I have mine I'll tell u my child's first word...

    Olu famous second wife

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and amazing it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. I love the fact that she's happy. The joy of motherhood sha...mhen i can't wait. Hehehe


    dec.16th@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make she no disturb us with her issue everybody get their own family..... Sly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are you always bitter?

      Delete
  7. Material of a real motherhood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow dats pretty amazing bt baby jam jam no fall ur mumsi hand abeg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tiwa, no do ojoro ooo..lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol. Interesting. God is wonderful!

    olutoscene1@gmail.com

    #Olu,can you see?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!