I LOVE THIS: See A New Wonder Your WhatsApp Can Do

I've already set it up on my phone's WhatsApp and it's working very well. The first thing I checked was my blog - OluFamous.Com - and it gave me answers. Check out the process below and enjoy:

You can indeed use your WhatsApp for more interesting purposes apart from "chatting".

You can have a "wiki" contact on your WhatsApp list, where you can inquire about any information that you want, just think of it as a cooler form of dictionary, and you get answers INSTANTLY.

Step 1:
Save this number +91 90434 89211 as wikipedia

Step 2: 
Create a new WhatsApp group and insert only the "wiki" contact and save.

That's all!

All you have to do is make sure you type "wiki" before any question and you get immediate answer.

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. Thanks for the info, i searched femifex it says i am a black boy, this is not true

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... trying that now


    Olu famous second wife

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice,good one.I will try it. nenyeoma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. tried it just now just waiting for an answer sha oooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. looollll. Dats funny.

    olutoscene1@gmail.com

    #Olu,can you see?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hv try it and it works fine. Nice one olu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have try it and it works fine.nice one olu

    ReplyDelete
  8. trashy.. no response for hours now. Olu you are bigger than... stop giving us this please

    ReplyDelete
  9. Already have it on my whatsapp and its perfectly working. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's working. Thank you Oga Olu
    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting. I will try it out immediately! Thanks for the info Olu

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've tried it out but house after asking a single question, no response yet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really? Then Whatsapp is growing day by day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is good, but it's not yet working on my whatsapp

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is working perfectly guys, if it's working for you that means you did something wrongly. Read the steps carefully and follow it. It's working well for me

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the info. Will try it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!