OH DEAR! How Guy Save his Friend from Contacting HIV from His New Girlfriend

This true life experience is for all to be careful with whoever you are having unprotected s*x with in life, either male or female...Please pardon my use of words and spellings:

A friend of mine visited me in my office, we started discussing as usual, along the line he brought up his personal issues just to get some ideas from me. He told me how he was having serious issues with his girlfriend he loves so much, in the area of him putting on a CD during love making.

He told me that it has been causing so much problem for both of them in his relationship, because the new girlfriend dont like her guy using CD to make love to her, because she felt like she is a prostitute and she dont enjoy it, rather she prefer raw love making.

He told me that he would love to sleep with her raw...
But if he does it he will surely release inside her and he's not ready to have a baby for now, that he can only do it raw when she has fully become his wife.. They have been dating for like 6months now, they have only made love about 4 times, but most times it always end up in quarreling between both because of the CD thing, though she works and stay far from him.

The pressure was becoming so much on him from this lady he love, so i advised him to take the lady to the hospital to run blood and pregnancy test on her, that's one condition you will only give to her before you can Make Love with her raw without using protection if she agrees, okay.

He called me on the phone after some days, he told me that his gf refused to follow him to the hospital, that she only brought a pregnancy test to show it to him that she is not pregnant. He was so confused, yet still blinded by real love for the lady.

But something in me kept telling me that the lady is up to something bad, so I have to do everything to make sure he stays away for sometime from the lady before he might fall into the lady request, so that I can be able to figure out what to do just to help him out.

I Finally figured out a way for us to be fully sure that she dont have any problem inside her, I told my friend to invite her during this xmas holiday, plead with her and tell her you are now ready to do raw love making without CD with her. That when she comes we will drug her favorite drink she likes, when she dose off, i will now take little of her blood just to put on the Hand Made Easy Blood Test Device.

We both agreed on that, he called the lady and invited her to his house, she was so happy coming to spend some days with her man. She came around, she was introduce to me by my friend, her laughter was so natural, very friendly to be with, tall and very beautiful in nature.

We really discussed a lot, I distracted her from not paying attention to my friend while he was pouring drink for the 3 of us, drink was served by him, I rushed mine pretending to be going home because it was getting late in the night.

She drank hers hoping to see me off, but after some few minute she started feeling dizzy, I knew it was the effect of the drug. She slept off, I quickly took little sample of her blood, I tested her blood immediately, you wont believe what i find out: The result was HIV Positive showing clear for we to see.

I did the test 4 times in front of my friend, still the same, he almost fainted. I check his, it showed Negative. This happened just days day ago, I stayed with him all the night, just to make sure he doesn't do anything nasty to the lady. She woke up after like 40min, she saw little stain of blood in one of her thumb, but couldnt take it serious.

She was so shock to see me, because she thought i have already gone home, she asked me wont i go home is already late in the night. I said, am sleeping here tonight because i have a lot to discuss with your guy. She changed her mood, she went inside the room to sleep, I and my friend were awake all through out in the parlor. Morning time, guess she faked an urgent call, she parked her things back inside her bag, demanded for some money, which my friend did gave her enough, off she went away.

I felt weak and down, for breaking there relationship and also for treating the lady in such manner in other to find out her hidden agenda..My conscience has been disturbing me, but my friend thanked me a lot and now sees me as a Guardian Angel....

Please Guys and Ladies, be very careful of who you want to have unprotected s*x with, HIV IS REAL and it is not written on each person's forehead!

- written by a Friend in Need

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. You did well as a true friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid boy why did you drug the lady drink to know her status? Is it not a man that give her HIV? And so what if she give your friend too????? Mumu like you

    Sexy mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could also be a girl who gave her the HIV o

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!