Where Is Abba Kyari? – Lagos Commissioner Gives Surprise Answer

The Lagos State Commissioner for Health, Prof. Akin Abayomi, said he does not know the location of the Chief of Staff to the President, Mr Abba Kyari, in Lagos.

Kyari, who tested positive for coronavirus last week, in a statement on Sunday, said he moved to Lagos for “further tests and observations”.

But doctor Abayomi said, “I’m not aware of the Chief of Staff’s itinerary, so I don’t know where he is, we chat on WhatsApp but I cannot tell where he is from our chat.

“We are exchanging information but I haven’t asked him for his location. He seems well and happy and we are exchanging information on strategic issues. It has been a long time we talked about his health, I presume he has made a full recovery.”

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This