Woman Cries Out As Husband Left Her Abroad & Came Back To Nigeria To Marry New Wife

Many faulty marriages needing help but those involved don't know or are not ready to go through the process that would help them and secure their destiny before it's too late.

A half-caste woman who lives in Switzerland has called out her husband who left her in the country only for him to fly down to Nigeria to impregnate and marry another woman.

The woman named Elizabeth Etete shared her story online: 
“Dear family and friends, I come to you in a time of great struggle! I am battling for my name and my children. Put me in your prayers and help me share this post so such men can be stopped.

“Oluwatoyin Ajiboye came into my life on pure pretense and evil intentions. I have been fighting to keep a family together that never had a chance. While pretending to have a family here he has been doing the same in Nigeria!

“Too many lives has been negatively affected, and this has to stop! This picture of us was taken this year while he went to naija to marry and impregnate the lady in blue! The second was the first attempt that didn’t workout.”

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This