Gospel Star Benita Okojie Showers Sweet Words On Husband On 2nd Wedding Anniversary

Benita Okojie-Adeyina on Tuesday celebrated her second wedding anniversary with sweet words for her husband, Olawale. She outlined the beauty of life and how marriage has been a blessing to her.

The beautiful woman shared their pic and wrote;

"To my loving husband, who has shown me what love really is. You make me so happy and you're always there encouraging me when I'm having a bad day. The way you love me makes me love me more. I thank God for you Olawale, I thank God for me, for being a wonderful wife to you.

"Thank God for us. Thank God for Ayotunzzz . I thank God for being our sustainer and the source of our love and joy. I have stopped counting the years because I just want to do forever with my best friend! 

"Happy Anniversary My love. I Love You More Every Day!#ThankYouJesus #IMarriedTheLoveOfMyLife"
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This