Meet Nigerian Fruit Sellers Who Rocks Suit & Tie To Market

A Nigerian, Bernard Kaigama, took to social media to share his encounter with the fruit seller in Yola, Adamawa state, who is known for wearing suit and tie to the market for business.

Asked why he dressed so corporate to the market, the man told Bernard he always admired bankers and their dress codes and that since he cannot become a banker due to his educational qualification, he might as well just keep up by dressing like them. Interesting! See more pics...



"Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them... This man is a fruit seller in Yola Nigeria around roundabout Mai Doki. I asked him, why dress like this? He replied, 'anytime I go to the Bank for transaction I do admire the way the bankers dress, so this is my office and since I don't have the hope of being a banker one-day... let me also dress like one. Anytime I dress like this it makes me to also have a sense of importance'," Bernard wrote. 

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments