I Had S*x at The Beach in The Presence of People – Actress Juliet Ibrahim shares secrets

Nollywood/Ghanaian actresss Juliet Ibrahim, shared some secrets about herself in her interview with Trybes TV’s On My Honour. The single mother swore to say the truth. The clip...



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. She dey experiment no mind her. D next one go be for market Square

    ReplyDelete
  2. i aint surprised..must be a lifetime memory for her though many would see her as irresponsible for it but it has happened

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y are u telling us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nawaooo shameful act in African culture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You be like person wey go fit do anything sef,
    #Believe

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is unbelievable. Is it part of exploration or what?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hassan Aderemi28 April, 2017 16:43

    So far she is an actress, I'm not surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting I like her truthfulness

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oladimeji Seun29 April, 2017 10:06

    Na your wahala be that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Kinky
    I like sex in odd places as well
    Bolaji

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!