Buhari Reacts to Cabal Allegations, says "I'm In Charge Of My Presidency"

President Muhammadu Buhari says there can only be one head of a country, and at the moment, he is the one. In an interview with The Osasu Show, Buhari described reports of overbearing influence on him by some individuals as mere speculations.

Asked to react to a report that “Alhaji Mamman Daura is the true president, while he’s the unofficial vice-president”, he said: “I don’t know where they get their news from. I stood for the election, I visited every local government in Nigeria, I travelled by road, by air, and so on, and we had one of the most credible election.

"So whoever feels he has lost somehow is his own problem, I have no problem.”


Some politicians had claimed that there is 'a government within government' in Aso Rock.

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. PMB have spoken gbam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are not saying there two Vice Presidents! But Mamman Daura and Abba kyari are in charge

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are not saying there two Vice Presidents! But Mamman Daura and Abba kyari are in charge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!