When Will This Get To Nigeria?

I see this drink and others while watching Universal Channel, and I often wonder when they'll get here.

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. What's special abt it ooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hmmmmm
      Doesn't in my opinion, where could it have originated from, at least the orange colour can be related to orange origin. Some sort of chemicalised drink, fizzy as usual. Be careful, cancer is real.

      Delete
  3. Soon it will get here.bt let pray we hav money to buy it

    ReplyDelete
  4. When the drink finally reach here, it will be of low quality

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEMAND FOR IT AND IT WILL COME

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hassan Aderemi29 June, 2016 11:54

    Let's send a letter to the cocoa-cola bottling company to hasten the supply in Nigeria..... lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. We dey wait..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kmt like dis is our problem

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

    #Olu,can you see?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!