The Popular Plus-Size Lady's Birthday Is Today... Her Husband Celebrates Her With Sweet Words

Sensational Ghanaian couple Abena Mzznaki Tetteh and Kojo Amoah are still in celebration mood. The lucky bride is a year older today, a day after their wedding. Read her husband's message to her:


"My love and respect grows for you with each passing year. I am truly blessed to have you as my life partner. On birthdays people wish so many things, but for me there are just two words- never and always. Always be my side and never leave me cos I love you so much darling. May you be blessed with the choicest blessings from dear God! There will never be any sad moment in your life. You always remain happy and cheerful, this year and in years to come. Happy birthday Wifey."

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!