SERIOUSLY? This Guy who Cried on His Wedding Day Waited for 4 Years Before Sex

So we still have men who can wait till wedding night before sleeping with a lady who's not a virgin, who was having it with the guy she was dating? If true, then this guy really tried. No wonder he cried.

His wife, Anna Deku has revealed via instagram that they both dated for four years and waited till marriage to have s*x. Read how she chronicled the story below:
"If someone told me 4 years ago that me and my future husband would be waiting until marriage to have s*x, I would have been on the floor laughing lol! 
"But all things are definitely possible through Christ. We live in a "try before you buy" world. A world where we are told to do whatever makes us "happy" in the short term. A world where having self-control is a bad thing. A world where we can somehow get the result without going through the process. I remember in my last relationship, when I decided to stop having s*x, I was able to clearly see the negative attributes I wasn't seeing before.

"Some of you are in relationships that you shouldn't be in but the s*x gives you a false sense of intimacy and connection that wouldn't be there if you weren't having s*x. People think we follow rules but we follow our Father who loves us more than we love each other. 

"We choose to submit to our creator who knows us better than we know ourself and it has been so worth it. The depth of conversations, the way we resolve arguments, the foundation of our relationship. All established before the s*x."


- True love is indeed beautiful!

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. They tried ooo I won't lie. God bless their union

    ReplyDelete
  2. It only take Grace to wait 4 this like this....congrats to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, its not easy, what a matured mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless dere marriage 4eva..

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!!Congrats dec.16th@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure say the guy dey chop kulikuli for side, dat's why E no complain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its not easyoooo in this world of try before you buy..

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is very possible because God has His own children also in this world and they are candidates of heavenly kingdom. Anybody who is genuinely a child of God can have so long years of courtship without sex, be it male or female, whether you have been sexually immoral before giving your life to Christ or not.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hassan Aderemi15 June, 2016 22:29

    How do we identified a man who has no had sex before? I only heard of virgin lady which can be proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am one of them, am waiting for my wedding day. Is a God command and I stand on His word

    ReplyDelete
  11. waoh. he tried.

    #Olu,can you see?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!