Oh Dear! | Newborn Baby Mauled to Death by Her Family Dogs

This is so so terrible! Two family dogs mauled a 3-day-old baby girl to death after her 33 year old mother left her on the couch and walked away for a few seconds, says Police in Central California.

Speaking on the incident, Police Sergeant Dan Macias said the girl's mother had left the door open because it was hot and she thought the dogs were tied up in the back yard. Sadly, they were not. How sad!

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. OMG...what a careless act.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeyah saddening..

    ReplyDelete
  3. And they are the ones advocating to keep dogs as pet kmt.... I pity the innocent baby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate dogs! Sometimes they tend to be dangerous so I don't take chances.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hassan Aderemi29 June, 2016 13:39

    So terrible indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haaa, dis carelessness in d path of d owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. What kind of careless is this nah?.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dogs! Chai!

    #Olu,can you see?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!