Photos of Jose Mourinho's New Office As Man United Coach

Following his confirmation as Man U's new coach, Jose Mourinho's wife and son uploaded pictures of his new office online, which sure befits his reputation as one of the biggest coaches in the game...





Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. Nice one, I hope he will use his office well to elevate the club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice place..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish him well.nenyekutes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hassan Aderemi28 May, 2016 10:34

    Welcome Mr Mourinho. Here comes the battle of Titans in premiere league next season because Pep Guardiola at Man- city, Conte at Chelsea, Jürgen Klopp at Liverpool & Arsene Winger at Arsenal Fc, what a royal rumble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to mourinho nd family.

    #Olu,can you see?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Na so dem go hear am, dey should nt worry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope he will perform very well and give Man-U some trophies in the coming season. Though I have my reservations concerning him
    dec.16th@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope he dnt destroy man united after 3yrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats you better perform ooooo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!