This Guy Killed His Cousin Just Because Of Girlfriend (Details)

Just like Macbeth, in Shakespeare’s play of same name, murdered sleep and could no longer sleep, 22yrs old Ndifreke Joseph Clement, disturbed by sleepless nights and traumatic experiences after murdering his 23-year-old cousin, Ubong Edet, finally surrendered himself to police six months after the crime.

Ndifreke, a native of Akon Ita in Itu LGA of Akwa Ibom State, who handed himself over to police at Ikot Akpan Abia, Uyo, said he slashed his cousin’s throat after beating him to coma because Edet slept with his girlfriend.

"I cannot remember the exact date now, but it occurred in a night in August 2015 in the one room apartment we shared. On that day, I returned from work to meet the door locked...

“I knocked on the door and waited for over five minutes before my cousin could come to open the door. When I went into the room, I saw my girlfriend weeping and blood running from her nostrils.

I asked her what happened and she said Ubong beat, wounded and forcefully had s*x with her. But after opening the door for me, Ubong went away and did not come back until very late in the night.

Speaking with Vanguard, he said: “When I asked him why he did what he did to my girlfriend, he started punching me and I retaliated.

“We fought for a very long time before I could subdue him. I then picked my cow-butchering knife and cut his throat, carried his dead body and dumped it in the bush very close to the house and threw the knife into the pit toilet.

“I have brought myself to the police even when nobody knew that I killed him. I have come to plead for forgiveness because since I killed my cousin, I no longer have peace of mind. I am always disturbed in my mind and dream.”

Police PRO in Akwa Ibom, ASP Cordelia Nwawe, said Ndifreke would be arraigned for the court to decide what to do to him.

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. That's sad. You killed your own cousin bcos of a girl? We all aware that what your cousin did was not good, but not to kill him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOD'S PROGRESS PACKAGE FOR YOU
    Congratulation for being alive till now in 2016.
    You need to KNOW and BELIEVE that GOD PRESERVE your life to PROGRESS so that your life will be a living TESTIMONY to the glory of GOD.
    These are SURE PACKAGE of PROGRESS for you:

    You were dead in sin, but God made you alive in CHRIST. Eph 1:1,5

    God raised you up with Christ and seated you with him in heavenly realms Eph 2:6

    God saved you in Christ from eternal condemnation and from earthly evils. Eph 2:8

    God empowers you in Christ to achieve what he created you‎ for in life. Eph 2:10

    God bring you near to himself through the BLOOD of Jesus Christ. Eph 2:13

    Jesus becomes your peace so that you may progress and have perfect peace Eph 2:14

    Jesus destroyed all barriers to your progress Eph 2:14

    Jesus reconciled you to God through his cross Eph 2:16

    Jesus put all hostility over your life to death Eph2:16

    Jesus gives u access to God through Holy Spirit Eph 2:16

    SO THEREFORE,GO AND PROGRESS THIS MONTH, THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME


    ReplyDelete
  3. He cant have rest of mind na,he should also be killed...what d quy who raped his gf did was bad tho buh maybe he just made the story up

    ReplyDelete
  4. The evil that men do will always hunt them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cut the throat,make dem hold am wella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Arrant madness

    ReplyDelete
  7. what your cousin did is bad but u take his life by your hand is too bad.u must face d law no matter what.nenyekutes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two questions,cant he report to the police what just happened and also the their families as well. Two they don't have pple living close to them to hear what was happening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's got conscience, at least. May God have mercy on him! This being, called, Woman! Hmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. for u to no how thicker blood is, but non hear from the dead on to no the real truth bc u speak ur own and his own, u will face d law, for no reason should any one kill bc u cant make a head, u can't make human being let's always come to our senses anytime we are angry over anything we are into

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wetin ur brother do is bad but u went too far to kill him. Sly

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can imagine a person killing his own cousin bcos of a girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is not live again o.... but his cousin too wasn't right... with countless girls all over?


    Olu famous second wife

    ReplyDelete
  14. How can u kill bcos of woman, now u killed ur cousin nd ur going to jail or u die by hanging and the in question will still be alive flexing....... The beating u gave ur cousin would have stop there not killing him

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haba! U shouldn't av tool law into ur hands.the police are there to report to and he would av been arrainged to court instead of u.I'm sorry...cos life continue 4 ur girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Then the Law must take it's place on this very issue.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chai, blood is thicker than water, how will you have rest of mind is not possible naaa.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is what happens when you let anger get the best part of you. Your cousin did a terrible thing but it wasn't enough reason for you to take his life, you should have reported him to the authorities. It's a pity.

    dec.16th@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. He must be possesed

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anyone who kill must be killed!

    olutoscene1@gmail.com

    #Olu,can you see?

    ReplyDelete
  21. He shouldn't have killed his cousin... Anger is a very terrible thing. One should not do anything when (s)he is angry

    ReplyDelete
  22. Since he's not having rest of mind he should have killed himself as well.



    christoch

    ReplyDelete
  23. why should this young man venture into this act?..hmmm God is watching everyone of us and i quote 'there is GOD ooo'

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think he is possessed by a strange spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Killed your cousin for shining the Kongo of your girlfriend, your cousins life is finished, your own life is finished and the girl will simply move on to a better guy. Lesson for guys, never fight another guy over a girl.

    When we were in school, a friend almost killed another guy using cultists after she claimed she was raped by him in the guys house when she visited him (wetin she find go there?) I had to intervene to make him realize she was not worth it. Shortly after, she left him to start a new relationship with a ministers rich son which broke his heart. Today he is grateful to me for saving him from self destruction and the other guy over a girl back in school

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well we can call him all sort of names forgetting he killed out of anger. He summoned the courage to confess his sin no matter the consequences that follows. You may see a murderer but I see a forgiven soul.

    ReplyDelete
  27. They always tell us to leave vengeance for God, though acting under provocation sometimes can put one into serious trouble. But if the guy can submit himself to the police when no one saw him & pleaded guilty can attract a less severe punishment. But the girlfriend should be ready as a witness, to save him.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Let d law tk its cause..inumidun

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is too bad. God help us

    ReplyDelete
  30. girl, lady, woman wetin Una go cause 4 dis world

    ReplyDelete
  31. May God help your case. Murder isn't justifiable


    ~Olufamous blog queen~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!