Dear Olu Famous, I Was Humiliated By Police Officers Today

Blog reader writes in about how he and his woman were humiliated by Nigeria Police officers...
Today is the most embarrassing moment of my life, even thou i have being embarrassed before by Nigerian police but it was nothing compared to the TERRIBLE humiliation i went through today in the hands of some men of the Nigerian police force (SARS).

I went to see my girlfriend...
at the University of Port Harcourt by exactly 2:45pm, i was confronted by this armed mobile police men, demanding to see my phone. Before i could utter a word i was shut up with this thunderous slap that made me stagger for some seconds in the midst of my confusion they collected my phone and that of my girlfriends, demanding for my password.

Before I'll have a change of mind they released two gun shots in the air telling me the next will me on my leg if i hesitate to comply with them, i fearfully gave them my password, they went through my phone invading my privacy including my girlfriends n*de pix. I watched them helplessly as they abused my fundamental human right and treated me like a common criminal.

While i was there all i could imagine is, is there still a law for the common man on the street? Is there still a law protecting the common Nigerian who's struggling to survive? I thought the inspector General of police said no police has the right to embarrass law abiding citizens of Nigeria by searching their phone

So why are these bad eggs dentin the image of the Nigerian police?
After thorough checking of my phone and car and discovered nothing, they asked that I find them something which I fearfully gave them the 5,000 I had with me and they said it was too small, so I promised to send them something the next day and gave them my number... One inspector Johny called me with this number 07066196929 and I gave the phone to my military friend who warned him never to dial my number again.

My only weapon against this criminals in police Uniform perpetrating this evil is to ensure that this message gets to the IG of police through social media to come to the rescue of the young men living in Port Harcourt as am not the only one who have experienced this mess.

Thanks from Prince A. J.

- Please the IGP Solomon Arase should call the Commissioner of Police in Rivers State. This must stop!

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. With the phone number IG by himself can trace the Inspector Johny and discipline him and his team of bandits in police uniform
    Barry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats police for you.. Tip them and they will leave you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol don't mind my small laugh, I said it before and will say it again Nigeria have become where citizen don't have right over himself to uniform man this has been happening years ago not today it started u will only know it Wen it happen to u, thank God is only money they corrected from u, they keep on killing common man of this nation and my biggest pain we keep on saying God will help will him come from heaven help me and u ? Or as this my brother said it has happen to many and we never stand up for it and say no for it, that is what killing this nation we never stand up with one voice and say no to evil either u will hear some say god will help suffering and smiling that what killing this nation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naija police. They won't stop disappointing as usual. kai!

    olutoscene1@gmail.com

    #Olu,can you see?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is how they go about killing innocent people. It's despicable for them to act in such manner. They must be fished out and severely punished. #wickedness

    dec.16th@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The IG of police should act on this

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's naija police for u my brother

    ReplyDelete
  8. To assist the IGP & the police commissioner in Rivers to traced & punish this criminals in police uniform, let's ask the victim (the writer) if he was able to get their police ID numbers on there chest? If yes make that Staff ID public, easily the IGP will identify those culprits. That phone number alone might not be enough to trace them if they throw the number away or it was not registered with service provider by none of them. However, if the phone number was registered by anyone of them & the police commissioner is serious to apprehend them it is very easy. Honestly 92% of our police are corrupt, people don't even trust them in this country. We implore the IG of police to ensure at least one of the bad eggs among police is public punish, disgrace & embarras to serve as deterrent to others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is totally unacceptable. When has indulging in peoples privacy, became part of their job routine?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dis so-called SARS, their lawlessness should checked is ever swelling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nigeria police are so terrible to the extent that, they will change your case all because of money and prepare another one for you before you are been take to the court of law....these little story happen to me sometimes ago, I had a friend,and these my friend came to my house and still from me, although I asked him if he was d 1 who stle what am searching for but he lied to me that he wasn't the one, so later on I got to know that he was the one who stole it and I went to him and confront him why he lied to me in the first instance and I collect my stuff back from him...but to my surprise I was in my house in the second week and I saw police men nabbing all the guys in my house I was like trying to look what is happenening but I was nab too..not even know it was that my friend that went ahead and report to the police men( so if am the one they are searching for what's the concern of those guys in my house that are innocent of the situation) in short we all get to the police station not know that the guy had framed a big lie for the police,the worst part of it is that they took the guy who reported to a corner and teach him what to write in the state that I and all the boys they nab in my house are all cultist, that we went to his house together and beat him up and lied against him of what he didn't steal....all those guys were crying mercifully...I was surprised and confused of what to say...they don't even listen to me at all....all the do is to beat me up like a criminal without listening to me....at last I heard that the guy settled them with a lot of money so that they could treat my fuck up...so they know that if they arrest only me, they money for my bail won't be enough for them that's why they arrested all those innocent guys....that's why all these police wives, children, and they themselves die prematurely STUPID FELLOWS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Arrant nonsense, lata dey'll sai police is our fwend..inumidun

    ReplyDelete
  13. Most of them are illiterate that's why they don't know the value of there fellow humans

    ReplyDelete
  14. Injustice, but that is so bad I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah don't belive this story.... this is not possible...... oh everything is possible in Nigeria.... those police men should be brought to book...


    Olu famous second wife

    ReplyDelete
  16. People are going through a lot in the hand of our police they called our friend God help us

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mr Olufamous Never Mind Those Foolish Idiot That Are Spoiling The Name Of Nigeria.

    Am Very Happy That You Released and Back Again.

    God Will Be Your Protection any Were You go Put God In Front Of You..www.mcebisco.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. NPF.Heartless being,Greedy etc
    D phone number is not enough to nailed him in Nigeria he will surely come up wt something



    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't understand this naija police.nenyekutes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Naija police I salute una, una own don too much

    ReplyDelete
  21. A good example of the Police being your friend

    ReplyDelete
  22. The presidency should turn the searchlights to the rots in Nigeria Police. They harass and kill innocent citizens carelessly while criminals walk freely on our streets. I just that God for Prince A.J. that they did not rain bullets on him. God help us!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The police are supposed to be friendly but the reverse is the case

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is too bad, 5000 for what? what was the offense? what is Nigerian Police turning to

    ReplyDelete
  25. Best to do this is to visit Edet house in Abuja and NHRC to launch your complaints

    ReplyDelete
  26. If they are ready to get the policemen involved it is possible. Authorities should check their schedule postings for that day and fish out those covering the area. Pray you don't have any issue with the Police. You will forget who you are when they start dealing with you. Otherwise, you may have signed your own death warrant. And yet they deceive us that 'POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND'! Right from the top level of the organisation, corruption is walking on all fours. God help Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The way dos sars guy behave sumtimes

    ReplyDelete
  28. sars are no more doing their work, coz deir work is to protect us against criminals not us being a prey to them, they behave like cultist and rubbers, I know these pple are recruited criminals working for the government,sars has to be stopped from all this harrasemement, threathning livez and properties .Goverment pls do something except govt is against us citizen.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!