SEE The Truth About What Happened Between Sugabelly & Mustapha Audu (FULL DETAILS)

Is it EVER possible for a beautiful girl like Sugabelly to be r*ped by a guy, and gang-r*ped by the guy and his friends, several times, and yet this same lady will be sending love notes to the guy? Sending her nude photos to him and begging him to forgive her and take her back? Can this ever happen?

The above questions are very straight and direct. Yet those are the funny stories that Sugabelly, her real names are Lotanna Odunze-Igwe, is trying to fool people with and, in the process, destroy the reputation of a hard working man, Mustapha Audu, who was just orphaned, having lost his mum years ago and now his dad, the strong man of Kogi State politics, late Prince Abubakar Audu.

It is better that young men don't meet ladies like Sugabelly in their life's journey, they are everywhere in our cities these days, there mission is same - once I meet a man who is rich or from a rich home, he must marry me by force. And if the man decodes her bad character and intentions and refuse to marry her, she takes to blackmail or, the more deadly ones, will start Spiritually Manipulating the man!

I have got facts of Sugabelly and Mustapha's relationship, what really went down. See details...

From what OluFamous.Com gathered, Sugabelly is like a girl who grew up in a dysfunctional home and must have been exposed to dirty stuffs from magazines and movies in her early teenage years.

Coupled with the fact that her mother had a boyfriend who allegedly r*ped her in her mother's house, one can't help but pity the lady, but using her bad teenage years experience as an excuse to rubbish the hard earned reputation of a man who loved her genuinely but dumped her when he caught her cheating with his friends, a fellow lady (yes lesby) and other mess, is nothing but betrayal.

For those who want the truth of what transpired between Sugabelly and Mustapha Audu, here is it:
Mustapha's shocking revelations: "Our relationship lasted like a month and a half. Not even up to two months. I found out she was sleeping with my friends. She slept with a couple of my friends. I discovered and told her about it. She told me she loved me, she wanted to marry me and was madly and deeply in love with me. And I told her it’s not possible, we can’t get married because I am not at the stage where I wanted to be married. And you’ve had something to do with my friends, so the relationship ended
While we were in the relationship, she had told me things about her mum, that she hated her mum, her mum wasn’t there for her and stuff like that. She sent me an email once making reference to her having visions of violent r*pe the first time that we had something physically. She said she had visions of violent r*pe from a past memory and that we weren’t close enough for her to tell me the details. On one occasion then when we spoke on the phone, she said I shouldn’t abandon her, and then she told me that her mum’s boyfriend r*ped her. She said a lot of negative things about her mum
This was part of the reason I didn’t want to release these emails, to protect her. 
But the main reason I am doing this is because I got a call today (Saturday), someone told me that her friends disclosed that she’s being planning this for while... she is actually writing a book and planning to finish a book, she wants to start an NGO, she wants to appeal to the US government about surviving r*pe in Africa and she wants to use my family, because of my family’s political name to get traction."

The above quote from the man Sugabelly has wrongfully and wickedly accused of r*pe when all he showed her was love, perfectly set the stage for the truth of this saga. The lady has a bigger agenda.
After analyzing Sugabelly's actions, here's what Mustapha believes she wants: "It’s fame. It’s simple. Fame. She has skills and in her heart, she’s found out that you know what? 'My blog isn’t really getting a lot of traction, I’ve been working on this story, I’ve been writing a book, so let me put out this story first'. First, she got some Twitter people to put it up, when that didn’t get as much traction, she resorted to this. That was the groundwork for this. Now she has put this on her blog and everybody is going to her blog, she is about to launch a book on surviving r*pe in Africa; all of this is some sort of elaborate plan to make money and fame to the detriment of someone who hasn’t done anything to her
"Whatever it is that’s bothering her, I think her mum should speak to her. Her mum honestly needs to speak to her. Her being in the US and being away might not be the best solution. She should actually have a sit down. What is bothering her? She told me she hates her mum... Let her talk to her mum about that."

This saga is getting clearer. What a better way to launch a book about r*pe in African and get the attention of people in the US and make money; just claim you were a victim of r*pe and rather than state the truth that it was your mother's "boyfriend" that allegedly r*ped you, you shifted it to a man whose dad is an influential political figure in the new political landscape in Nigeria. Desperate tricks!

From all the clear evidences before OluFamous.Com, we have come to the obvious conclusion that this lady, Sugabelly is mad that Mustapha got married to another lady and not her. She is bitter that the son of a rich man who she is madly in love with caught her cheating with his friends and dumped her. She has been looking for an opportunity to use their long ended relationship to gain something. This is it!

It is interesting that people, particularly Nigerians, are no longer believing Sugabelly. These days, many girls of 14 and above have read and watched dirty stuffs that push them into s*xual immorality. So, if you're looking at an 18-year-old girl as an innocent child, you might be engaging in self-deceit. 

But even at that, Mustapha has revealed that he did not even approach this Sugabelly lady. She was the one who came to him in the office, and I dare say she must have made findings and got to know who the guy's father was (the then governor of Kogi State), so she saw him as a big catch. Do or die!
Mustapha has trashed the allegation of r*pe and/or gang-r*pe clearly: "I am not saying men are angels. I’m not saying I am an angel. But I have never r*ped anyone in my life before. I am happily married. I have three little daughters. I can’t even imagine it. God!"

When a man states his position this clear, it tells you that he has nothing to hide. This misguided lady never for once send him a message that she was angry because "you rap*d me" or "you and your friends gang-r*ped me". In all the suggestive messages she sent him, she NEVER mentioned r*pe.

Mustapha has initiated a court process that will have Sugabelly (Lotanna Odunze-Igwe) publish an apology for the serious dent and distress this wicked and totally false allegations has caused him and his family. He also has words for those who are quick to believe one-side of a story.
Mustapha's words: I want people like Dr. Ezekwesili to think before they act. People called me to draw my attention to her tweets. I thought she was fighting for a cause. I thought she was a mother. I know her sons and they know me. Chine and Chuba used to play football together with me every weekend. They know me. I am not a r*pist.  
"I had a mother and my mother would not be proud of Dr. Ezekwesili. What would have been her first reaction if this same girl accused her sons of rape? Would she have gone first to Twitter to condemn them?... If that would be her first reaction, then I must confess, she must be a really terrible mother.  
"Unfortunately, I am not active in the social media and even if I was, I don’t think it is appropriate to just expose her and her family issues. That’s why I kept quiet. But to all those out there who are quick to jump to conclusion when you hear one side of the story, please have a rethink. It’s not fair. I was long guilty before anybody decided to contact me to hear my side of the story.
"I thank those who refused to jump to conclusion, but for the many majorities who did, it’s not right, especially given this time that I am grieving. I just got orphaned. It is very very sad! She probably did this because she knows I will protect her. I have children and I know what it’s like. I will not release everything she sent to me."

See their Facebook conversations and emails showing that Sugabelly is just lying against the man...

Alas! Sugabelly's claim is what it is; cheap BLACKMAIL without any trace(s) of TRUTH. Simple!

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This