Actress Toyin Aimakhu Files for Divorce After Catching Hubby In The Act

Ladies of today have turn themselves to equal with men due to this thing called Registry Marriage that we borrowed from Oyinbo people. Inside the same Nigeria where the law permits a Muslim man to marry 4 wives, a Christian man will go and copy Oyinbo man to do Court marriage with a woman.

Any guy who has made that mistake and knows he can't cope with just one woman should go free himself, there are many beautiful ladies looking for a man to take care of them as second or third wife, guys should just stop pretending; if you can't stay with one woman then forget about I-too-know ladies.

According to sources, Toyin Aimakhu is filing for divorce, accusing her husband of infidelity. The guy too has opened up, saying he was flirting with another babe and his wife got to know about it...

In the words of her husband, Niyi Johnson:
“To clear the air of the recent happenings. I Adeniyi Johnson is at fault and not my wife she reacted according to her pains and we all have different ways of reactions. 
I beg everyone to please stop throwing banters and insults. You can channel all anger and grievances towards me and not her. Instead of abuses, I would rather beg you to join me in apologizing to my darling, lovely and adorable wife
Olutoyin, Iam deeply sorry please. I promise to make things right. I don’t want a broken home."
The cute actor ended with the hash tag: #shecaughtmeflirting #dirtychat

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This