Woman Fell Into Coma After Her Boyfriend Ran Away With N15million

A Nigerian woman has revealed how she fought for her life after falling into coma over a heartless thing her ex-boyfriend did to her.

The woman who goes by the name, Princess Karen said she was in coma for six months after the guy ran away with the N15 million loan she collected for him out of love.



She revealed that not only did he run away with the N15 million loan she collected from him, she also sold her dad’s land, her personal car and virtually all her belongings for him.

The woman took to social media to share her story, while responding to a tweet.

She wrote; "Collected loan of 15million for my ex,sold my dad’s land,my personal car and virtually all my belongings….a story I will never forget in my life all bcoz of Love

I was in COMA for complete 6months at LUTH cos he ran away….. allihamdullilahi for my life now."

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This