Female Singer Adokiye: I’m Still A Virgin, Davido Rejected My Offer For S*x

Wetin we no go hear on social media highway? Singer Adokiye in a chat with Sunday Scoop said she is still a vir-gin, since the man she has a crush on, Davido, has turned down the offer of having s*x with her.

She said she really wanted Davido to make her a woman, but since he has turned down the offer, she remains a vir-gin. Her words;
“I am still a vir-gin. No weapon fashioned against my vir-ginity shall prosper. I was really serious about wanting to be de-flowered by Davido because I love him so much, but he didn’t acknowledge my offer. Remaining a vir-gin is a matter of choice, and I don’t think I’m the only one out there. It is a personal decision spurred by self-discipline and not on moral or religious grounds.”

Davido just came out of one s*x-inspired baby mama saga, you want him to enter another one? Lol!

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. This one wey dey look for attention

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dnt mind her, she wants Davido

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must you publicise that you are one. Keep dreaming about Davido, u better wake up from ur sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her cup of kunu..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go gal! There's nothing wrong staying a virgin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natn wey pesin no go hear ni....

    ReplyDelete
  7. A person with such discipline will not call a man publicly to deflower her when they are not officially married

    ReplyDelete
  8. enh, you still a virgin, stop sobรจ. can't believe you're virgin, Ok, come let me confirm it

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are not serious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my dear u re sick, you re just looking for attention. use ur time for better things

    ReplyDelete
  11. Apakoo, abeg park well joor.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Attention seeker

    ReplyDelete
  13. U need deliverance, 4 Davido 2 reject ur offer, den nobody will accept u

    ReplyDelete
  14. Most of these ladies are very unserious

    ReplyDelete
  15. If that thing under your skirt is scratching you why not contact me or Olu.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!