LOL! This 2017 If I No See Husband... I Go Thief Person Own – Pretty Naija Lady

This beautiful young lady, Miss Joyce Uzondu, is looking for husband seriously and she has declared that in this new year 2017 if she couldn't find a man to marry her, she will "steal" another woman's husband. Her boldness has got people talking. See what she wrote...

Na so good husband don scarce reach? *smiles*

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. b4 she can say this in publicly,it means she has been stealing people's husband behind d back.married woman should monitor their husband's movement 4rm now onward

    ReplyDelete
  2. abeg no steal man, God's time is the best. wait on him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do that and be disgraced oni yeye nie

    ReplyDelete
  4. No crime been a second wife. Don't steal but share

    ReplyDelete
  5. God will surprise u lady, just be calm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok oooo, na acid dem go pour 4 ur head. U better 2 climb mountain

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stealing is a crime & it's punishable under the law oooooo........lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Át the end of the day you will miss your Own Husband. Desperado

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where is your sense of humour, she's just being humorous

      Delete
  9. You don't need to steal anyone husband all you need to do,is to change your ways and character and be submissive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are looking for ready made husband without contribute to his life. I prayed she get a serious husband soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehehehehehe wetin person no go see for social media.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's not stealing, it's sharing, Which is allowed in African context.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I go kasala your entire body if you come near my own! Abeg I no fit laff joo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. its not easy for a lady at her age be single, I can be there for u only if u can be a good mother

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yhu don't have to snatch someone husband for yourself. If yhu really interested in me just add me up , am here for yhu

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting! I beg,Make sure you thief the one that carry wait o.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting! I beg make sure you thief the one that carry weight o.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hmmmmmmmm I can Understand @Pie Pressure

    ReplyDelete
  19. I WILL MARRY U UR WAHALA SOLVE ABI .....

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want to b ur husband,watsapp or call on 08079225314.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!