Another Good Man Reveals The TROUBLES In His Marriage

Rosanwo is my friend, like a brother. It's sad for me to read what he has gone through all because he got married. Where is love, where is sincerity, where is respect for your husband?

As a man with a good heart, please pray, pray and pray that you marry a good wife. If you make the mistake of carrying a wrong lady into your life's journey...hmmm. In fact I pray you don't.

In 2016, a UK based Nigerian lady called out her husband on twitter, making allegations against him concerning domestic violence. The husband is Rosanwo. He has now responded to her...



May the good Lord help us to marry right. Amen!

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. This is serious. Thank God he is keeping records of all her ex wife abuses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people are dieing in silence bcos they are trying to save their marriages

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in tears when reading these. The Lord is your strength. Hang in there for your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any marriage with mother-in-law involvement just forget it, unless God intervenes o

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cross every body will carry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No peace in any marriage that expert domestic violence

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bad marriage is short cut to death, pray and avoid it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pray God helps him in this situation to make the right decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. God will help u out guy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ds is disheartening..

    ReplyDelete
  11. i know your pain, Iam struggling to get out of one. Everything i have work and plan for was ruinned by a lady i help her nephew through my old friend. She later used voodoo on me . At first she said she is a christain, Later after giving me to police and ruinned my chance to be citizen of my host country by her lies. She accepted that the voodoo she brought from africa for WHITE MAN was used on me. And now she want to kill my first male child that i had before which she knew, so that her son with me could become first son for heritance purpose. And now she has turned my first child against me. The only chance i now have is to go back home and fight the fight

    ReplyDelete
  12. Olu, are you there?
    God help us to marry right.

    ReplyDelete
  13. God deliver this young man from this trouble my all means.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marriage is for matured mind...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Olu am sure u will make it thorough. Such a good man

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!