I was in a similar case many years ago.there was a lady we were seeing one another but havnt had anything with her.On this faithful day,she called me and said she needed some cash in sch,It happens to be the day I was a paid some money for a past job I did,without relunctant I sent her 10k,after a few days I told her to come know where I live after months of dating.My people could you believe what she told me?She said Ikorodu is too far,that she can't come down to me.The response I gave her was "Ikd is far now right?but the money from someone living in ikd wasn't far to get into your account"I ended the call since then we have been having problem till the relationship ended.Guess where she lives? Mowe.which one is farther?Ladies sometimes thinks they are smart,that's why I don't pity most of them why guys do them wrong.
that's how some guys behave.
ReplyDeletehahahahaha! So funny.
ReplyDeleteHahaha. Lol
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhahaha....omo xo funny..
ReplyDeleteROTFLOL. NA SERIOUS DELIVERANCE O. Gosh! but that girl is mean.
ReplyDeleteHahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteHahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha
#GodWin
Junky dude ...receive Sense
ReplyDeleteVery funny
ReplyDeletesome guys f.up too much jare
ReplyDeleteFoolish by nature.......lol
ReplyDeleteLol very funny
ReplyDeleteHahaha
ReplyDeleteLwkmdh
This really cracked me up
ReplyDeleteI was in a similar case many years ago.there was a lady we were seeing one another but havnt had anything with her.On this faithful day,she called me and said she needed some cash in sch,It happens to be the day I was a paid some money for a past job I did,without relunctant I sent her 10k,after a few days I told her to come know where I live after months of dating.My people could you believe what she told me?She said Ikorodu is too far,that she can't come down to me.The response I gave her was "Ikd is far now right?but the money from someone living in ikd wasn't far to get into your account"I ended the call since then we have been having problem till the relationship ended.Guess where she lives? Mowe.which one is farther?Ladies sometimes thinks they are smart,that's why I don't pity most of them why guys do them wrong.
ReplyDelete