HAPPY XMAS: Olu Famous Increases Monthy N50k to 60k

With divine intervention and to the Glory of God, I am finishing the year 2016 better than I started it. I am also speaking into 2017, before I get there, that it would be good to me and good to you guys, my special readers.

There are many dedicated readers who drop comments daily... In the spirit of Christmas, rather than give out N50k to 10 people, I'm increasing the money to N60k to accommodate more readers.

Based on number of good comments daily, below are the names of winners: 
(1)  Hassan Aderemi
(2)  Chioma Ujo
(3)  Uyi Osamwonyi
(4)  Harbolarkale Niyi
(5)  Mayowa
(6)  Jekwu
(7)  Rosemary Ezeji
(8)  Ope Aliu
(9)  Ademola Adunola
(10) Ay360
(11) Jeff Kingsley Jr.
(12) Afoke Maleke
(13) Iliyasu Sulaiman Sani
(14) Olisayemk
(15) Maryam Sadisu

So, I'll be sharing N60k among these 15 names. Winners should send their names and account details to: bizsecret1@gmail.com.

There are still many who deserve to win, like Eniola Lawal, Austin Gabriel, Keka Newton, Anslem Caeser, and several others. But we all know that the available cash is limited.

Well, as consolation gift, Eniola and these three others should send their number to my official line:  08032272037. Each of you will be receiving airtime as Christmas gift from Olu Famous.

2017 shall be better. Thank you all!

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. Wow, God bless u Mr Olu, ur pocket will nt run dry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mr Olu ,,,more Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smiling....i just sent mine... my gmail mayowaanuoluwa2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God for a fruitful year 2016. Yes, there were down times but it's ending in praise. I'm deeply grateful to you Mr Olufamous for honouring your words, for always giving us informative and educative facts. Thank you also for counting me amongst the lucky winners. To my fellow blog readers, let's keep the fire burning to make this platform bigger than it is. God bless us all. #Long live Olufamous.com #Better years ahead
    Wishing all of us a fulfilled and fun filled xmas celebration and a prosperous new year in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Olu, God bless and increase you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh You forgot my name @ Olufamous

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW CONGRATS TO ALL THIS LOVELY PEOPLE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olufamaous, nice job. What a tremendous way to reward your teeming readers. But I am beefing you o! My name supposed dey dat list na

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olu this one na Ojoro, i support have won something since January now am not among those to receive bonus again. It well. PHILL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you the great Olufamous, am so elated to be one of the winners, may Almighty God in his infinite mercy continue to bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow oh,I am so happy I am among the winner,I am even among the top 3...yepeeeee..
    God bless you Olu

    #GodWin

    ReplyDelete
  12. What about me sir? I have been a mini dictionary

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a bunch boss, i really appreciate your kind gesture sir. wishing us all merry christmas & better 2017 ijn.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Iyinolakan Adetumininu22 December, 2016 18:19

    Congrats guys come next year I will join the league

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness thank you so much Mr olu may you walk and never stumble by God's grace you are a success

    ReplyDelete
  16. Enter your comment...Nice 1

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Adeola, I said you should send me a message, but I didn't see your message. SO it was you who did not do the needful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAy God Bless bless bless bless bless bless and make your dream come through

      Delete
  18. Thank you Olufamous.com may you never know lack in Jesus Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you once again. roseesere@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really love this, will do much to achieve same come next year 2017. God bless u all

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice one Sir! But please Tis Christmas nd nt Xmas

    ReplyDelete
  22. Enter your comment...wow

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you Mr Olu been commenting since may and I got a gift thank you God bless you richly

    ReplyDelete
  24. Olu, are you there?
    Thanks a lot olu. Hope u are there.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wao! We really appreciate you sir OLUFAMOUS for this gesture. "oke oke l'owoo afuni gbe". God bless you bro!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks my egbon for alest mentioning my name ijust love the way you write and the advice you always give us iam greatful sir.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good Olu. Freeborn and that your other type where are u. You know nothing than showing ur hatred to fellow countrymen. U have a long way to go in your life because your attitudes on this platform portrayed you as people who are loosers in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you. I have received the money. God bless you once again

    ReplyDelete
  29. Olu, u too much, keep it up. but y u no add me naa

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have gotten the alert, thank you Olufamous once again.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I don get alert God Win..
    Thanks for the money.. God bless you..

    #GodWin

    ReplyDelete
  32. Have been on this platform for years and I never witness this before..more power to your elbow bro

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!