Another Couple Set To Wed After 10yrs Of Dating... wife-to-be flashes her bum
Posted by
Publisher
on
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
The Nigerian couple, Hana and Golade, who started dating back in 2006, are set to tie the knot later this month, December 2016. Wishing them a fruitful journey. More pics below:
Started dating back in 1996, are set to wed in 2016? Kindly edit the typographical error to 2006, if truly they court for 10 years. Congratulations to the two love birds.
The first pix is very funny. A decade. Hmmm. Congrats.
ReplyDelete10..wat...omo they should be given a medal
ReplyDeleteFrom 1996??? Ah! That's 20yrs ago o. Was it from birth? lol. Congratulations ooo
ReplyDeleteCongratulations..
ReplyDeleteAlthough I will never encourage such years before settling down..
Wishing both of you the in marriage and God blessing..
#GodWin
I wish them all the best 10 years is long o
ReplyDeleteStarted dating back in 1996, are set to wed in 2016? Kindly edit the typographical error to 2006, if truly they court for 10 years. Congratulations to the two love birds.
ReplyDeletelol... I fear for future pre wedding pics
ReplyDelete1996-2016 is a period of 20 years or two decades and not 10 Yeats or a decade as stated in the story.
ReplyDeleteStill wishing them luck and happy married life.
wow! I thank God for them. Is not easy.
ReplyDelete2006 and not 1996, check before posting
ReplyDeleteCongrats 2 dem
ReplyDeletecorrect..lol..nice one
ReplyDeletehope d marriage go last
ReplyDelete