OH DEAR! Wife In Labor, Husband & In-Law All Die In Accident

I saw the graphic photos and couldn't stomach it; it was just too gory. This is so so terrible...

A car conveying a woman in labor, her husband (who drove) and the brother to the husband was involved in a ghastly accident, leaving all occupants of the car dead.

The accident, which occurred in Imo state around noon on Sunday, June 19, left rescuers and sympathizers in shock due to the gory scene of the accident. May their souls find eternal rest!

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. This is tragedy of the highest order,may there soul rest in the lord

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hassan Aderemi20 June, 2016 14:25

    So sad, what a life! May their souls RIP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! What a tragedy....may their souls RIP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Pls forgive us if it's our sins that caused this. I'm. Speechless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha,may der soul rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a bad news
    May their soul rest in perfect peace(amen).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ds is xoxo saddening..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like am jst short of words to say.... RIP, I pray God comfort the woman nd send a helper to her

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so bad ,....one need to pray always without seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeez! This is terrible!

    #Olu,can you see?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This incident could have been avoided if the intending father or whoever drove the vehicle was not driving in panic and anxiety. It is a lesson for all. many may say witches were responsible but I say NO. I am sure they were driving to one "big" hospital where the woman registered but I want to submit that even aircraft do make emergency landing. As the labour pains persisted, they would have made a necessary stop-over in a reasonable available clinic for an emergency delivery instead of engaging on panicking and anxious driving on an expressway which eventually led to their untimely and avoidable death. May God have mercy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!