In a bid a to defend her action, Stella Damasus says Daniel already had issues with his wife and the marriage was not going anywhere, they had separated, before she 'took' him. Lol! Read her defense:
How true is your relationship with Daniel Ademinokan?
Let me put it this way; let me help you hit the nail on the head. One of the comments I have seen consistently, over and over again’ is, ‘Stella snatches somebody’s husband’; ‘Stella the husband snatcher', which is what has been going on. And I had sworn that I would never talk about it or even listen or stress myself about the issue.
But I have decided to talk about it now, so that I end it once and for all...
First of all, let me paint a picture for you and you let me know what makes sense to you. Let’s go to the dictionary, when I looked up. The word snatch or steal, it means forcefully taking something away from its original position or forcefully from its original position to another position; something that does not belong to you – that’s what I gathered from the word snatch or. Steal.
So I looked at myself, I wondered, how is it possible to go to somebody’s home, and take a man, and take his son, away from his home and say follow me. (Let’s assume) You are a man, and according to their story, he is happily married inside his home. With his family. Complete and I walk into that home to forcefully take a man, able-bodied man, and a kid, away from somebody’s hand and you are there looking at me. How does that work?
So logically if people actually sit down and think about It intelligently, how do you snatch somebody from somebody and the person is there looking at you? So when you see a man who has settled ties with a woman and decides to move on with his life and you feel that there is something in this man that you like and he likes you, is there a problem there?
So I looked at myself, I wondered, how is it possible to go to somebody’s home, and take a man, and take his son, away from his home and say follow me. (Let’s assume) You are a man, and according to their story, he is happily married inside his home. With his family. Complete and I walk into that home to forcefully take a man, able-bodied man, and a kid, away from somebody’s hand and you are there looking at me. How does that work?
So logically if people actually sit down and think about It intelligently, how do you snatch somebody from somebody and the person is there looking at you? So when you see a man who has settled ties with a woman and decides to move on with his life and you feel that there is something in this man that you like and he likes you, is there a problem there?
I am not a kid. I am 36 years old. I am not about to start hiding myself. I was waiting for somebody to actually ask me this question, because all I have heard for the past two to three years are rumours. They said, blogs said, this said.
Nobody has been bold enough to confront me and ask me. So I say, if I steal something from somebody, and the person is really the owner of the thing, you come and ask me, ‘You took something from me, give me back’. But nobody was able to do that, And I am like, if I meet an able-bodied man that has left (his family) and loved one; that is not even in the same house with whoever and is not doing anything with whoever, and both parties had decided this thing (marriage) is not going anywhere, and they have gone their separate ways, why is it easier for the world to “blame the woman that the man has decided to end up with? Why is it that it is always that woman that broke that home?
The two people that did things that nobody was there, no body said something must have happened between the two people. It is always somebody else that is the problem. And I always say I do not tolerate blaming anybody for your own problems.
The two people that did things that nobody was there, no body said something must have happened between the two people. It is always somebody else that is the problem. And I always say I do not tolerate blaming anybody for your own problems.
I have had problems. After my late husband’s death, I got married again and the marriage didn’t work. After eight months, it crashed. People didn’t hear much about it; why? We were both mature to understand that we came together; we knew that the thing was not working and instead of us to become enemies we will remain friends; let’s just let it go quietly. And we let it go quietly. I didn’t blame anybody else for doing it (for not making my second marriage work). He didn’t blame anybody else for doing it. So I am wondering, two people come together and they later go their separate ways; this one meets somebody, all of a sudden, it is that somebody that is the problem. Did anybody ever ask, what went wrong?
Why would a man pick up his son and walk away from his marriage? Was there any time another woman was the problem until the man moved on with another woman? Nobody brought up Stella’s name. Then, all of a sudden, ‘oh he’s moved on with somebody else (snaps fingers); it must be her’. How? I am still waiting for somebody to come with proof to say ‘oh when they were in marriage, when they were still in a house, you came and did this. So the reason why I don’t like about it is that, there are some I would say to you and you would look at me like ‘oh wow!’ But I don’t want to be derogatory. I don’t want to toe the line that other people have toed by saying bad about people. I would never do that but the stories started coming.
At first I ignored the stories. I just kept quiet and then it was all over the place Google, blogs, and I am like, one day, one day, I would tell my story. There’s a reason why I am respecting certain people, respecting certain legal issues that are going on. So there might be some things I may not hammer on, but whenever you hear this person snatched, this person’s, you will ask the person, the person that they said was the original owner, What was the person-doing when they were snatching the person from him or her. I don’t get it. Do you understand? So I look at it, I am not ugly, I am not dumb;. Of all the men in the world, I will now go and look for somebody else’s own and say this is the one I want.
If he didn’t come out of it and say I want to be with you and you want to be with me, how? Why would I come and grab……? Am I that bad-looking? Am I that old? If I have 50 husbands, how does that affect you?
Does it change my work? I do my work, you enjoy it. It’s not about what I do in my bedroom that is your issue because you don’t really know what happens in people’s bedrooms.
You don’t know what happens in marriages. You don’t know why people like us are very weary of people knowing (about) our business. You don’t know how many marriages are suffering in silence. The issue of domestic violence that I am fighting for, it is part of it. There are marriages that they will tell themselves, especially celebrities we suffer from that. You are in a marriage and because you are worried about the press, the media, you stay in. You just stay in; you act, you play for the camera; you act like everything is okay. Then you get home and everything is hell because you know the moment you take that bold step and walk away, the backlash will be so bad.
But you now ask yourself, to stay in and become a monster or to just quietly leave and preserve my sanity. When you leave to preserve your sanity, then the world wants to make you crazy. You understand. So, it’s a matter of choice. People make choices every day. They’ve made theirs, I have made mine; if you can’t deal with it, no problem.
It is my life. Live yours and I will live mine. And I am happy. I am not ashamed; never a moment of regret.
It is my life. Live yours and I will live mine. And I am happy. I am not ashamed; never a moment of regret.







Bitch please
ReplyDeleteYes now,we should stop attacking her is the Man choice.
ReplyDeleteWho told you that your silly explanation will end the talks? Husband Snatcher
ReplyDeleteIf the man didn't want to be snatched, he wouldn't have been snatched. Simple.
DeleteIt was his choice.
There own cup of tea
ReplyDeleteHer life, her issues, her business.
ReplyDeletedec.16th@yahoo.com
If a man leave his wife for reason(s) best toes him & married another woman is nobody business, in as much the other lady is not blood relations with the former wife. There a lot of matrimonial issues that might not be disclosed to the public but everybody will begins to ascribed their perceived caused of the issues which might be wrong.
ReplyDeleteYour caption is very wrong
ReplyDeleteYour caption is very wrong
ReplyDeleteNa your story u tell.nenyekutes@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAbeg this one na story big one
ReplyDeleteCARRY GO, IF U HOLD YOUR HUSBAND WELL NOTTING GO CARRY HIM, IF U ARE NOT MARRIED U WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE HERE, FOR A MAN TO RUN AND LEAVE. NAH ONLY GOD KNOW
ReplyDeleteONE LOVE STELLA
CONFIRM STELLA U DO WELL
ReplyDeleteONE LOVE
Marriage is now a child's play huh
ReplyDeleteSandy
Professional man snatcher. No apologies.
ReplyDeleteHmmmmm. smh.
ReplyDelete#Olu, can you see?
Good one, enjoy your husband joo
ReplyDeleteWe don hear..inumidun
ReplyDeleteDid the first wife value the husband before, now we are complaining. Hold your man well well before is too late
ReplyDeleteAnonymous, I think you have to sit and have a good rethink,why are u so sarcastic about this issue,its a choice one has to make,if you don't value what u have and keep it,at the end of the day,it become someone else's, why crying and defending someone who is pointing accusing fingers?why not ask the person what really went wrong in the marriage..this celebrities smile outside but inside of their homes a lot of shit that you urself can't imagine happens,try become one and see what I mean,don't get me wrong,but try being a celebrity and see the shit they go through everyday
ReplyDeleteAnonymous, I think you have to sit and have a good rethink,why are u so sarcastic about this issue,its a choice one has to make,if you don't value what u have and keep it,at the end of the day,it become someone else's, why crying and defending someone who is pointing accusing fingers?why not ask the person what really went wrong in the marriage..this celebrities smile outside but inside of their homes a lot of shit that you urself can't imagine happens,try become one and see what I mean,don't get me wrong,but try being a celebrity and see the shit they go through everyday
ReplyDeleteStella, no short cuts. Daniel has been ur Manager and somehow Doris, ur friend. U saw it, helped build it and then took... ๐ข It's OK but remember heaven is real.
ReplyDeleteAnonymous said...Stella or whatever you are called... You have no 'fear of God in you at all, and at the same time, you are a shameless, heartless,selfish, self - minded woman and thoughtless mother. You are ' being filled with all unrighteousness;fornication, wickedness, covetousness,maliciousness;full of envy...hater of God, despitefull, proud, boasters, inventor of evil things ... Without natural affection, implacable, unmercifully" ( Romans 1 : 31 ). If you truelly love your late - husband and your fatherless children... you either remain unmarried,to enable you bring those children up well in life or if you can't control your sex urge,( can't do without having sex, or for the fact that you are still young when your husband died, and you have a good adviser, you ought to go for a man whose wife had died or a single man. ( Not another woman's husband). Whether their home is settled, or not, is non of your own business.Every marriage had their up & downs. No marriage is hundred percent perfect.Enough is enough. (The Yoruba adage says, "Abo oro l'a n so fun Omoluabi, ti o ba de'nu re a di odindi). I am not judging or condemning you Stella, but l am advising to go to your Creator, ( whether you are a Christian or a Muslim ) and as a mother, to go and repent and make restitution.Remember... do unto others, what you want others do unto you. "Be not deceived, God is not mocked, for whatever a man soweth that he shall reap".
ReplyDeleteAbegii... Something was going on before jaww
ReplyDeleteEven exam essay is nt long as dis kilode na
ReplyDeleteNa by force to marry? Every naija ladies want to marry, if u really look at it! What is this marriage thing we are talking about? (Na sex) marriage wey no sex d woman will work away even no matter how rich d man is and if she doesn't walk away she will have someone out there servicing her.
ReplyDeleteok we don hear
ReplyDelete