I’ve Been Sleeping with My Boyfriend’s Dad, Now I'm Pregnant

A female student who landed herself in a fix sent this message to Aunty Bunmi:
I’ve been sleeping with my boyfriend’s father for a while now and I’m pregnant and the baby could be his. The thing is, I’ve also been sleeping with my boyfriend. I’m scared as I’m an undergraduate. I know what I did was wrong, but I don’t know what to do about it. My parents will kill me if they find out.
Below is Aunty Bunmi's response to her:
I can’t sugar-coat this one. It’s a mess. If you decide to keep the baby, are you going to come clean or will you lie to your boyfriend and claim that the child is his when there’s a high chance that it’s his dad’s? The only way of knowing for sure is to do a DNA test after the baby is born.

Also, I don’t think you deserve the guy. You obviously don’t love him if you can be sleeping with his dad. His father is despicable for getting down with his son’s girlfriend. As for you, you’ve been silly.

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. Naso. Aunty Bunmi lashed her serious words. immorality here and der. chai.

    #Olu,can you see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know what to do about it...Really??? Thought she had a game plan to accommodate any consequences. She's really Stupid! Carry your cross joor.
    dec.16th@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hassan Aderemi31 March, 2016 15:32

    See where your sexual appetite led you to now, in the long run you will end up losing both father & son then your unborn baby might be rejected in that family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tinz we hear..inumidun

    ReplyDelete
  5. U can also sleep with ur mum's lover or ur sister's husband too. That's up to u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Because of money.nenyekutes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you, you can marry your boy friend father.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything goes on social media this days. I beg must u seek pple advice before u know what to do and who did u tell wen u were enjoying both juice together? Again if u are not sure who d father pls quickly abort d poor little thing before bringing d innocent soul to d world and don't have d poor soul to b a course child.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!