I NEED HELP! The Lady I Want To Marry Is A Big Problem

Hope this guys will be wise enough to ease himself from his "rude" girl before it's too late for him...
I no longer know what to do. We have been together for 8 months and I want to marry her very soon. I have my reasons. She has been my childhood crush and now that we are finally dating I don't want anything to stop us. Guys come for her from time to time, but I know she's not a fling.

Sadly, I have serious problems with her aggression. A little thing she picks an issue with it and starts dishing out insults and hurtful words to me.

I always try to apologise and make her happy even when she is wrong not me, just so she will be calm. It was working before, now it no longer works.

Whenever I try to make her happy she gets more angry and say I'm trying to patronise her. If I take her out on shopping she could just get angry, saying I'm trying to buy her with money that I don't love her.

What do I do? There was a day I had to invite my sister to come talk to her as woman to woman talk, this lady pulled the belt on her jeans and began to assault my sister. I'm grateful to God that I was there even my left eye is still bruised with the way she hit me too that day. And the worst of it all is that rather than change, she gets more angry and more violent.

I threatened to call off the wedding thinking it will make her rethink but it didn't, instead she got angry that day and pushed me against the wall. God saved me because if there was knife or bottle around that day with the way she was angry she could have used any on me.

I love her, I don't want to call off the wedding and I want her to be wife but her aggression is too much. She get angry easily... and she seems stronger than I am (Yes she works out alot).

Please, I need help! Can I cope with this lady for the rest of my life?

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. Take her to deliverance pastor if she refuses then forget her completely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coping with her for the rest if your life is under estimated. Did you heard about Lowo in Ibadan that his Barrister wife killed, thank God you are not married to her yet. Pick race and look for another lady or you contact me for a good wife material.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a guy,you know what can manage,what you want and what you need in life.follow your heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't call off the marriage but I will like to refer you to the 'ibadan saga'
    Wish you all the best.
    Ola-bismarck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just because she's your childhood crush does not mean she's your life partner. I don't think she deserve you so just pray hard and God will give u the one for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope u remember the lawyer that killed her husband u better take ur tungue count ur teeth, look for black goat day time before night come, e don finish for my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hassan Aderemi08 March, 2016 20:05

    Adage says “The eyes that will aid you till your old age is not expected to be having series of clog from your childhood” if your prospective wife is not the type that listen & understand you in & out is not a good signal for happy marriage. Try your best to make her know you are not comfortable with her attitude & as wife to be, you wish she develop attitudinal change if all the option to make her change failed, its better you look for the bone of your ribs as your wife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can go ahead and marry her but first go pay for a vault at Victoria gardens or Atan cemetery. Better still beat it fast.

      Delete
  8. Saad Abdullahi08 March, 2016 20:29

    What you have to do now is to give your lady some space,distance yourself with her for sometime,make her see reasons that without you,life would not be same for again,stop calling her on phone but if she calls,pick the calls,stop messaging her on phone,but if she sends,reply her,if she is meant for,she will darely miss you and come running back for her love either directly or indirectly,but if she keeps mum,you have to move on

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do u remember d female lawyer dat stab her husband to death in oyo state out of anger?have 4gotten her name but d case is still in court.....i think dis ur girl will have d heart to do d same thing.Better open ur eyes now or u will regret it later...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is small problem that will grow tomorrow,we see things n believing that after wedding that she will change pls such person don't change.nenyekutes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This guy in question, keep quiet. Which love and where did you see the love? Please from experience, I think every man needs a lady that will cherished him while you reciprocate. If not, you will live to regret your future.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My brother kindly run for your life oo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Olu please give me his contact details. I am a very single humble babe, that lady IS not meant for him. jixos,Some have cap but have no head. U better run make ur leg they touch ur skull and no look back o

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have get everything man need from woman, why don't you let her go.you are playing with fire. Even if you are going to quite now you have to be very very careful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Better run for your Dear life, once you marry her and child is involved, u don enter Gobe be Dat o.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are in love with a woman who, according to you, is stronger than you. She flexes her muscles on you, at any given opportunity. Not only that; she has also extended this ugly side of her, to one of your sibling. I don't know what further excuses you are looking for, before you will take that, once in a lifetime decision. I just hope, and pray you don't find yourself in the morgue, by the time you wakeup to reality. A word is enough for the wise.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Get the hell outta the r/ship. That babe needs help, you can suggest she sees a psychiatrist.

    dec.16th@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. She use belt on ur sista, she wud av use a knife or bottle on U but U stl love her.. Arindin buruku, U stl die young option and U stl want to take it cos U love her..Mumu dey worry.. Marriage isn't only abt love but also understanding and forgiveness on both side

    ReplyDelete
  19. U wnt to marry somebody somebody that has no respect for u nah bcos to me she lack respect and a wife that has no respect for the husband is not a wife to me she is an enemy

    ReplyDelete
  20. First I don't want to believe this story is real. if real, I would suppose she sponsored your education or is the one that has been feeding your family, otherwise, is it until she pushes your mum or dad down and they die in anger you will understand she is the strongest woman in the universe.

    Childhood crush or adulthood cross. Decide what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bros. U better run for ur dear life. Marrying her is like signing ur death sentence.

    #Olu,can you see?

    ReplyDelete
  22. R u tryin to make 1+1=11?wel u r on ur own.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The earlier you let her go the better for you. letting her go will be better for you than divorcing her tomorrow after wedding that is if you are alive.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well coping with her for rest of your life is a question only you can answer.as to marrying her,that is tantamount to having a plate of pounded yam and egusi laced with poison in front of you,you can eat and die slowly or you can choose to be hungry and wait for another plate.your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bros,it's natural to be in love,but shine your eyes else you will be burying yourself with your hands.better to stay with a lion than with an angry woman!!1

    ReplyDelete
  26. Guy, if u don't wanna die young better let that woman go.

    ReplyDelete
  27. D signs r glaring, abeg shine ur eye well well, is ds wuh u intend 2 live wiv 4eva, hmm! risk people take..inumidun

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!