Jesus. Lol now she calls that a wedding dress. Just showing off excess cleavage abi. If I was the pastor officiating the wedding I would not permit such rubbish dress
why is because not only dere husband get dem they want to show other of her boy friend or sugar dad d same thing her hubby is seeing. end time.nenyekutes@gmail.com
All of you racists mock oyibo ladies while majority of them are natural, beautiful and classy and have fear of God. Majority of you dudu women have nasty fake hair stitched to your heads, you should be ashamed of yourselfs, fake lashes, fake nails, tons of make up, nasty attitude and you are Godless.
I pity the girls imitating this oyinbo way of life
ReplyDeleteYou are jealous of gorgeous oyibo woman. You dudu women can't compare.
DeleteJesus. Lol now she calls that a wedding dress. Just showing off excess cleavage abi. If I was the pastor officiating the wedding I would not permit such rubbish dress
ReplyDeleteThey call it fashion.
ReplyDeleteWow.... big boobs...
ReplyDeleteI represent team big boobs
Olu famous second wife
can you imagin, she no even carry small burst but big one for that matter. God have mercy
ReplyDeleteImmorality !
ReplyDeletewhy is because not only dere husband get dem they want to show other of her boy friend or sugar dad d same thing her hubby is seeing. end time.nenyekutes@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAhaaaaannnn. WTF
ReplyDeletethis one is too much na let ladies always stop this madness of dressing.
ReplyDeleteWhy her dressing is truly bad but I can't say that the whites are the one corrupting us. Its actually a matter of bad choice!
ReplyDeleteSee breasts...
ReplyDelete~Olufamous blog queen~
Her husband was okay with this?
ReplyDelete~Olufamous blog queen~
I don't think a normal girl will wear this for wedding. She no well. Sly
ReplyDeleteWhat is this? Na waoo!
ReplyDeleteDo we have to copy them? Can't we tell what's good and bad? It's a personal thing o jare
ReplyDeletedec.16th@yahoo.com
This is nonsense...
ReplyDeleteStupidity
ReplyDeleteKai! Wetin be this? Indecent exposure to the core
ReplyDeleteHer business her life
ReplyDeleteAre u sure this is actually a wedding? I doubt it!
ReplyDeleteolutoscene1@gmail.com
#Olu,can you see?
Abeg it's irritating! What in the world?! Is she getting married to one man or the whole community?
ReplyDeleteArrant nonsense..inumidun
ReplyDeleteWesternization & freedom is the cause of all this shamelessness.
ReplyDeleteFree show to watch Viju factory.
ReplyDeleteFashion
ReplyDeleteAll of you racists mock oyibo ladies while majority of them are natural, beautiful and classy and have fear of God. Majority of you dudu women have nasty fake hair stitched to your heads, you should be ashamed of yourselfs, fake lashes, fake nails, tons of make up, nasty attitude and you are Godless.
ReplyDelete