LMAO! Read Obahiagbon's Reaction after Obasanjo Prostrated for the Young Ooni

I just hope the Ooni of Ife will indeed hold his "incandescent flambeau" very well. Chai! see grammar:
"The OKIKIOLAKAN's avuncular gesture of humility devoid of his De Die In Diem obtrusivity and obstreperousness is deservable of both eulogies and panegyrics and I am consensus ad idem with him that the Ooni of Ife is a non pareil epiphanic emblematization of an avatar seised of a sui generis Heirophantic mission. 
"I wish this Ooni well and may the Celestial choir and Cosmic hosts grant him good health, peace profound, intrepidity, mental and spiritual discernment as he holds aloft his incandescent flambeau. God bless the Ooni."
- Patrick Obahiagbon

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. Lol. This man and his Grammer. He even speak English pass Queen Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. this English is too difficult to understand ooo.but I like him sha.wish Ooni well too.nenyekutes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you prof. Patrick.... already having headache


    Olu famous second wife

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's not communicating period!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOD'S PROGRESS PACKAGE FOR YOU
    Congratulation for being alive till now in 2016.
    You need to KNOW and BELIEVE that GOD PRESERVE your life to PROGRESS so that your life will be a living TESTIMONY to the glory of GOD.
    These are SURE PACKAGE of PROGRESS for you:

    You were dead in sin, but God made you alive in CHRIST. Eph 1:1,5

    God raised you up with Christ and seated you with him in heavenly realms Eph 2:6

    God saved you in Christ from eternal condemnation and from earthly evils. Eph 2:8

    God empowers you in Christ to achieve what he created you‎ for in life. Eph 2:10

    God bring you near to himself through the BLOOD of Jesus Christ. Eph 2:13

    Jesus becomes your peace so that you may progress and have perfect peace Eph 2:14

    Jesus destroyed all barriers to your progress Eph 2:14

    Jesus reconciled you to God through his cross Eph 2:16

    Jesus put all hostility over your life to death Eph2:16

    Jesus gives u access to God through Holy Spirit Eph 2:16

    SO THEREFORE,GO AND PROGRESS THIS MONTH, THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME


    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr Olu can u please interpret this heavy grammar for us? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just like the man Hon. Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! *running away*

    dec.16th@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Ooni of Ife is a non pareil epiphanic emblematization of an avatar seised of a sui generis Heirophantic mission" lmao. Sir, in English please!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lolz. This man sha. Okikiolakan ko OkikiAde ni.

    olutoscene1@gmail.com

    #Olu,can you see?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Olu kindly translate at least the first paragraph to "English". Lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't understand any of this can't he just be plain

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sho!someone shld pls interpret this grammar for me ohh!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I dont understand all dis stuff o

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mathias Segun...oluwalevels99@gmail.com07 February, 2016 16:27

    "I wish this Ooni well and may the Celestial choir and Cosmic hosts grant him good health, peace profound, intrepidity, mental and spiritual discernment as he holds aloft his incandescent flambeau. God bless the Ooni."

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dis guy is not communicating to any one at all kmt

    ReplyDelete
  17. Here's a simple interpretation - OKIKIOLAKAN despite his age, was humble enough to prostrate before a young-aged oba and even the Oba himself is not carried away with the power,respect and affluence that comes with the OONI crown.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wole Soyinka sef no dey strict like this

    ReplyDelete
  19. lmao...Even the British will marvel if they hear Honourable Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  20. C as hin dey blow english, without passing any message..inumidun

    ReplyDelete
  21. Is this actually french,so french sounds like english,i hope its french and not otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ok sir I will interpreted to them, Obahiagbon said I should tell you all that, Ooni of is an old man though he looks like a small boy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gbosa! OBJ take note


    ~Olufamous blog queen~

    ReplyDelete
  24. Baba want to honor the king that all I see nothing wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Baba want to honor the king that all, I see nothing wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. spoken words without commumicating..inumidun

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just pray this Ooni will maintain this style of his.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!