Locations where the abducted Chibok school girls are being held may have been identified by the Nigerian Air Force, according to security indications late Friday night.
The Director of Public Relations of the Nigeria Air Force, Group Captain Ayodele Famuyiwa, said the force has therefore abstained from attacking the identified areas to avoid hitting the girls.
The latest aerial bombardment of Sambisa forest, Famuyiwa said, had been aimed at the logistics base of the Boko Haram sect and not areas where the Chibok girls could be located.
He told Channels TV that: “We have no fears that the girls are not there because hat particular location has been under surveillance for quite a while and we suspected maybe it’s a kind of ammunition depot or maybe a workshop that they are using as their logistics place.
“Once you take off the logistics base, of course you gradually weaken the resolve of the enemy to be able to prosecute any campaign.”
The Director of Public Relations of the Nigeria Air Force, Group Captain Ayodele Famuyiwa, said the force has therefore abstained from attacking the identified areas to avoid hitting the girls.
The latest aerial bombardment of Sambisa forest, Famuyiwa said, had been aimed at the logistics base of the Boko Haram sect and not areas where the Chibok girls could be located.
He told Channels TV that: “We have no fears that the girls are not there because hat particular location has been under surveillance for quite a while and we suspected maybe it’s a kind of ammunition depot or maybe a workshop that they are using as their logistics place.
“Once you take off the logistics base, of course you gradually weaken the resolve of the enemy to be able to prosecute any campaign.”







Thank God.
ReplyDeleteWe hope no politics is being played out here though.
ReplyDeleteObasanjo said nobody will find this children again.nenyekutes@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteTaught chibok girls are back?
ReplyDeleteOlu famous second wife
Thank God. I hope they're found alive and healthy.
ReplyDeletedec.16th@yahoo.com
Good J b Air Force. The next should be rescue operation
ReplyDeleteBarry
That's good news. Pls let our military step up their intelligence
ReplyDeleteSo because Obasanjo said nobody can bring back the girls, Air force is now talking? Hmmmm
ReplyDeleteBuhari would be the best president ever for tackling insurgency when America could not
ReplyDeleteThe problem with our 'inteligence' officers is that they announce their victory before achieving it. It's a sure way to losing the battle. How can you announce to the public you have identified a location before before launching attack when your enemies are also reading the same story? Learn from America where they have already killed Osama Bin Laden before making it public. Our security/armed forces should learn how to manage information, especially sensitive ones. Wishing them well.
ReplyDeleteThat's good
ReplyDeleteplease lets do more work and leave too much talk, you are telling the enemy your next plan, why ?
ReplyDeleteWe want result
ReplyDeleteI hope, and pray it's true.
ReplyDeleteKkk, I am 50percent sure ds is anoda medium stunt.. So d girls ar stl togeda afta sum of dem av been dash out as wife already
ReplyDeleteEnter your comment...U said it ( the military ) but not Mr. President GOD help u to rescue them in good condition. We don't want to hear another opposite stories later use to dent PMB by politicians or to politicized it. Now we are keeping it on record.
ReplyDeleteI dnt get thought dey say nobody knw were the chibok girls are, wait I hope dis is not propaganda
ReplyDeleteIf there girls were seen, they (Air force) should have kept mute and find ways of getting to were the girls were and rescue them. BH would b trying to relocate them now
ReplyDeleteI hope and pray the girls are there. If they are, I have no doubt that they will be rescued
ReplyDeleteWell, let's just hope so. #Optimism
ReplyDeleteolutoscene1@gmail.com
#Olu,can you see?
Thank God
ReplyDeleteWhy they can't keep secret
ReplyDeleteThank God
ReplyDeleteGud news, baba God tnk u..inumidun
ReplyDeleteGood one, but I hope we are not going to be told something else later?
ReplyDeleteWell, I hope this search will end soonest
ReplyDeleteIt would be a great achievement for this administration if these chiboks girls were found to reunited with their family again. We look forward to that
ReplyDeleteWaiting for more detail on this great news
ReplyDeleteAbi ooo...this should be a secret.....
ReplyDeleteThe military has no business explaining their intrntion to anyone on issues like the CHIBOK girls. Press also should be extremly careful in their probing questions on security. Bring the girls out and tell us how you did it even if you have to paraphrase it..
ReplyDeletewrite domn d answer pls, dn't tell me u know d answer to d question in an EXAMINATION
ReplyDeleteSO, LETS FIND one way or the other to rescue these abductee
ReplyDeleteI am not so sure of this
ReplyDelete