The last resort now is that I went to see a doctor and he asked me to lie down and open my legs. As I did, he screamed and asked me what happened? Yes it's that bad, my pu-ssy is permanently open.
The lips of my pu-ssy is so black and ugly, if I am urinating it's like shower pouring. I don't even want to talk about s*x because it's very very bad, even the men I sleep with are complaining...
You can't even give me a head cause all you will be seeing is a deep hole, I am so ashamed of myself and the life I lived. I lived a bad life... I f*cked big dicks, all my s*x toys are so massive.
I put big objects inside of my body. I have used a small pestle that comes with motar to mas-turbate before, I don't know what happened to me and my s*x life, I became a freak.
I'm so scared that I might end up a les-bian cause no man can enjoy my body anymore. And I don't have N4m to go for a surgery to restore my pu-ssy to normal.
Please everybody, I need serious help. How do I heal what I have done to my va-gina?







This is very serious, you really went too far, but I believe God can make you whole again so change your life style nd turn to Jesus.
ReplyDeleteWell my dear.. U feel it was enjoyment then... U see the damage u have cause urself na.. Go to God for mercy n ask forgiveness.. God will heal u n it will come to normal.. IN JESUS NAME also it is lesson to others too..
ReplyDeleteTufiakwa! I doubt a lesbian will even accept you. That's what you get when you don't Abstain. Even pistle??! Na you oooo
ReplyDeleteHmmm..am nt a Doctor
ReplyDeleteLet her look for Hausa people in the north they will introduce her to to maganin mata, it works well, I know people that have tried it.
ReplyDeleteuncle olu, dont you know what to tell her? you should given the advise instead of bringing it hear, anyway its what she did to her self and has been given solution of 4m for the solve it, its left for her to decide abi those people wey help her open am like that no dey give her money, abeg uncle olu tell her to find that 4m and go for the surgry without wasting time
ReplyDeleteGENESIS 31:24
ReplyDelete'Then God came to Laban the Aramean in a dream at night and said to him, 'BE CAREFUL NOT TO SAY ANYTHING TO JACOB,EITHER GOOD OR BAD'
CONFESSION:
OH Lord my GOD, speak on my behalf to men (those pursuing me 4evil in the dream or physically) for my SAFETY and PROTECTION in the name of Jesus.
Be my ADVOCATE in every realm and @ every time at any council of judgement against me and PRESERVE my life - blessing - glory - inheritance--- in Jesus name
WhatsApp 234 805 707 1366
BlackBerry 2BD7427E
GOD will help you o
ReplyDelete#Olu, yet again this is what we get in an immoral society. Nd now, you have spoilt ur life,woman.
ReplyDeleteolutoscene1@gmail.com
#Olu,can you see?
Nne that is the price to pay for the kind of life u lived u hav to embrace it live with... The only 2 option is u pray to God miracle can still happen or u get ur million for surgery
ReplyDeleteEnter your comment...in everything give thanks haha too much complain. nenyeoma@gmail. com
ReplyDeleteTo spoil is easy, but to repair if way difficult. So you may live with it all your Life.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry but every action we take have consequences/rewards. The only way is surgery or God's intervention. O ma se o
ReplyDeletedec.16th@yahoo.com
C ME IN CAMRA
ReplyDeleteAm not a medical expert, but I know all hope isn't lost. You need a therapy outside medical science. I think herbal remedy will help. But the first cure you need is to kill the fear in you. Believe me, we have a lot of persons with worster situation like yours. Just have hope.
ReplyDeleteLiar? A doctor would have diagnosed the kind of infection. See a gynaecologist for help. When the pussy infection is healed, hope it is not cervical cancer, sit on potty with hot water like a woman who had a baby for some days. Days later, start to wash it with alum stone in order to tighten the area for a while. Oniranu!!! ***Do not do the hot water treatment if you don't know about it because it is dangerous.
ReplyDeleteur buziness
ReplyDeleteI have cured this kind of shit before , the wall of your virgina lacks potassium which disallows the wall to gain back its contraction . Call me and i will give you steps and things you need to be applying for two weeks and you will thank me later. 08060144477 that's my number.
ReplyDeleteI have cured this kind of shit before , the wall of your virgina lacks potassium which disallows the wall to gain back its contraction . Call me and i will give you steps and things you need to be applying for two weeks and you will thank me later. 08060144477 that's my number.
ReplyDeletego and look for Alum
ReplyDeleteTake it to prayer
ReplyDeleteDon't disturb us with the result of ur ashawo lifestyle. Go on and enjoy with ur borehole pussy. Sly
ReplyDeleteThat's how it's for girls like you that can't stay with one man.
ReplyDeleteHmmmmm....u need serious prayer....God help you.
ReplyDeleteA lesson for those ladies that's always saying they want it sooo strong, big & long(too long l guess). They should come and read this.
ReplyDeleteLMAO,,,, hahahahhahahahahah adura leleyi need
ReplyDeleteSimply find the N4 million and go for the vaginal rejuvination surgery
ReplyDelete~Olufamous blog queen~
Pray had and stop sleeping around. I'm sure God will open a way for u just pray had and clean ur way
ReplyDeleteYou've learnt your lesson in a hard way... wishing you the best of luck in your quest to finding a solution to this
ReplyDeleteI doubt ifs a woman wr diz.by our culture, no woman would write diz about herself, no matotematerw worse her condition is.
ReplyDeleteYou are on you own...lolz
ReplyDelete