Meet Yoruba Actor, Temidayo Enitan, A Relative of "Mr Latin" (Plus His Profile)

He's not just an actor, he's passionate about his job and now spending his money to do good movies...
My name is Temidayo Enitan, the last born from a family of four. I am married to a lovely wife and blessed with a son. 
During my school days I was into politics, I was an Honourable member of my department when I was in 200 level the Welfare Director of my department when I was in 300 level and the President of my department when I was in 400 level.

I have had passion for acting ever since I was young. I also have an Uncle who is into acting Mr Bolaji Amusan (Mr Latin) He likes me so much and he encouraged me a lot in acting and i have also featured in some of his movies like Double Double, Bata Wahala, Oko Afoju produced by Mr Latin

I have also worked with Muyiwa Ademola Authentic who is like an uncle and mentor to me too and he advise me a lot. I had featured in a movie he directed: Iya Oyo Olosan - directed by Muyiwa Ademola Authentic. I have also worked with Adebimpe Omotodun (Wasila Code) who is like a close sister to me and also featured in her new movie titled: Yesterday featuring Ibrahim Chatta, Tom-Dollar etc.



Mr Latin who is my Uncle also helped me during my first film production which featured some big fish in the industry like Odunlade Adekola, Mr Latin, Faithia Balogun, Olaiya Igwe, Sefiu Alao, Opebe etc.





I am the Producer and Executive Producer. It's coordinated by Mr Latin and will be marketed by Toymax Films Holdings. The name of the movie is Mr Banji and everybody should watch out for it soon.

Movie tittle: Mr Banji
Producer: Temidayo Enitan (Rebirth)
Executive Producer: Temidayo Enitan (Rebirth)
Coordinated by: Mr Latin Productions
Director: Shola Oyedele
Artist: Odunlade Adekola, Mr Latin, Fathia Balogun, Olaiya Igwe, Sefiu Alao, Opebe etc.

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

Comments

  1. I'll watch out for it.....


    Olu famous second wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okey we have see u.... All the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. good wife makes a lot of difference in d life of man.big congrats brother.nenyeoma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice profile.. They resemble die, black the same way

    ReplyDelete
  5. Una Welldone!

    olutoscene1@gmail.com

    #Olu,can you see?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't think I've seen any of movie but still u are welcome. Let's go there.........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok now...Wishing you more success in your chosen career

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for him. Wishing him success on his new project.

    dec.16th@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's what Life is all about!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments clean always. Thank you!